Content Specialist – English speaker, part-time
GO.PL sp. z o.o. in Chorzów (Silesia, Poland)
GO.PL is a remarketing platform operating on the polish market to run e-mail, video and display campaigns for the internet industry.
Using modern marketing tools, such as mailGO, rtbGO, videoGO and similarGO, we create effective remarketing campaigns for eCommerce and websites. Advertising messages created for our clients are precisely tailored to their needs because our mission is to reach recipients who are really interested in the advertising message.
In addition, we effectively attract engaged users interested in the offer, products or services of our clients.
Currently, we are looking for a Content Specialist to our Marketing Department.
- Build content on the website and create posts in social media (Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube).
- Invitations to webinars both by e-mail and in the form of posts in social media.
- Create sales content and commercial offers.
- Support for other departments and proofreading texts.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Professional editing of texts and the ability to correct them.
- Knowledge of advertising trends, digital marketing, remarketing and e-commerce.
- The light pen that we will not be able to detach from reading.
- Fluently uses various literary and journalistic forms (journalistic texts, sales, reports, interviews, feature articles, etc.).
- Native Polish speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- English- C2 level.
- Ambitious challenges, growth opportunities.
- The option of flexible working hours & remote work.
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop).
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people.
- Delicious coffee in a cosy office in, right at the city centre of Chorzow.
- 26 day’s paid vacation per year.
- Private health & medical insurance.
- Frequent office parties.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! - we are waiting for your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of GO.PL or an affiliated GO.PL business may not be eligible for consideration.
GO.PL does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.