Intern in Marketing department
Chorzów (Silesia, Poland)
- Assisting the management team with all aspects of e-commerce, primarily helping to maintain the front end of the website to encourage new sales orders and improve all aspects of the customer journey.
- Management of marketing materials, promoting our services & products and content creation & management.
- Executing a marketing strategy in line with the overall business plan.
- Deliver targeted increase in conversion rate based on customer 'funnel' flow & goals
- Commitment and willingness to take on challenges.
- Excellent communication & openness.
- Creative personality.
- Deep interest in eCommerce & Digital Marketing.
- Polish (C1/C2) & English (B1/B2) speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- IT proficient with a decent working knowledge of HTML.
- Ambitious challenges, learn & grow opportunities
- The option of flexible working hours.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop.)
- Cooperation with experienced specialists & experts.
- Delicious coffee in a cozy office in, right at the city center of Chorzow.
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."