Intern in GO.PL
Chorzów (Silesia, Poland)
- Active participation in our clients projects.
- Use analytics to drive insight, actions and measurable improvements
- Helping carrying out our client's campaigns.
- Answering customer service and sales phone calls in a polite and helpful manner.
- General office duties.
- Commitment and willingness to take on challenges.
- Good Customer service skills
- Deep interest in remarketing & client care.
- Native Polish speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- IT proficient.
- Ambitious challenges, learn & grow opportunities
- The option of flexible working hours.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop.)
- Cooperation with experienced specialists & experts.
- Delicious coffee in a cozy office in, right at the city center of Chorzow.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."